Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lets Join Our Hands!


In the Year of 2006, I chose to hold my birthday celebrations at a Children Orphanage Home center. You may ask, Why a Childrens Orphanage Home Center?

Its because most celebrities have so far chosen to celebrate their own music/album launch sessions, parties in a prestigiuous place or with their own family whilst we forget we need to embrace other people in the society who are in need and moreso need to be shown love in the possible ways to feel part of the society.

So, i held my celebration party incurring all the expenses myself and invited my fellow artists, my band and we ate and drank and offered our time , our ears, our hearts to the gorgeous little bundles of joy.

The people who came to visit these children got a clear picture of their lifestyle. Some cried hearing the stories of survival for these kids, it was then that i learnt more about life and how we need each other.

This year we have Ramadhan Prayer and Fasting session. Towards the end of every fast, families gather together, cook and eat in union, buy clothes and gifts for each other but as for me i am opting to celebrate it with you and these children again!

I have appointed 5 childrens home in Mombasa and i need your assistance/contributions to whoever will read this article and has the means or is able to raise money for Ramadhan celebrations at these Childrens Home Center.

1st Round contribution from me is Kshs. 10, 000.

Kindly send what you are able to raise and above all your presence will be highly appreciated.

Lets make this world a BETTER place ......Today it is you....tomorrow it is me!!!

Nyota Ndogo.

No comments:

Post a Comment